6.Engine could choose Commins,Yuchai,Changyang,Weichai,Sinotruk,etc.
7.the tank volume is 3000-30000L
8.Material:carbon steel or stainless steel
Water truck Standard configuration:
front rinse and back sprinkler, side spray, with working platform at back of truck, with high pressure gun, which can be adjusted according to requirement, and assemble the high quality watering pump, with fire fighting connection and overflow valve, with self-suction function.
Water truck Special function details:
A.Front (rear ,side)sprinkler :sprinkling width is more than 14m
B.Rear working platform with water cannon: range is more than 28m
Dongfeng 6*6 military water tanker truck,6*6 water sprinkler truck
Capacity of water tank
Material of tank
F/R axle load
Quantity of leaf spring
Quantity of wheels
Passengers in cab
In line ,6 cylinders,4 strokes,turbo charged,
water cooled,inter cooled,diesel engine
Manual,6 forward &1 reverse gears
Double circuit pneumatic (air) brake
Spring-power drum brake
24V negative grounded
One and half rows,standard configuration,
power steering,A/C optional
Dongfeng 6*6 military water tanker truck,6*6 water sprinkler truckDongfeng 6*6 water sprinkler truckDongfeng military water tanker truck Our 5m3-40m3 watering truck,water tank truck, potable water tank truckType list of our truckswater sprinkler truck workshop
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging:Naked, waxing on ro-ro or bulk ship or by 20GP,40GP,40HQ,40FRand so on;
Payment way:30% deposit by T/T,before leaving factory should pay the 70% balance by T/T;
Loading port & border:
Shanghai,Tianjin,Guangzhou,Qingdao,Erenhot,Horgosor according to your order;
1. Factory Supply:
one of the biggest special purpose truck manufacturers in china,
more than 300 kinds of special truck for your choice.
2. OEM Ability: according to your demand, material, dimensions, surface color and the logo are optional for you.
3. Good Quality: with ISO CCC BV certification
Solid technology, advanced equipments; reliant quality and flexible modes of operation also have strict quality control system,
Passed the ISO9001-2008 and the 3C (China Compulsory Certification),
Our brand is china famous brand with good reputation in the market.
We offer 1 year after –sale service for all customer
4. Best Service: 0086-1507295676624-hour hotline and email.
5. Fast Delivery: 20 days after payment, safe and quick delivery.
1. How long can we get the truck?
15-20 days production time plus sea shipping time.